1. When will the HTOMT 6.5" 2 wheel Wholesale Hoverboard self
balance scooter first pre-orders ship?
self balance scoote ship within 3-15 days of your order,it depends
on your quantity and your demand .
2. How long would take a newbie to master the controls of this
HTOMT 6.5" 2 wheel Wholesale Hoverboard self balance scooter?
This personal transporter takes 3-5 minutes on average just to get
comfortable, once you relax, you can be fully proficient within
20-30 minutes with your self balance scooter.
3. Realistically, how long can someone ride it before their
core/back muscles get tired?
Initially, riding a self balance scooter type personal transporter
can be strenuous due to your body getting acclimated to standing on
the device. Once you relax, you can ride the self balance scooter
for its full range of 10-12 miles.
4. How much weight does the HTOMT 6.5" 2 wheel Wholesale Hoverboard self balance scooter support?
The weight limit is up to 300 pounds.
5. How does it handle bumps, cracks and curbs - is there any kind
HTOMT 6.5" China Wholesale Hoverboard self balance scooter handles bumps and cracks up to 1/2 inch very
well, all you have to do is to pay attention and bend your knees,
as your knees act as your suspension.
6. How long does HTOMT 6.5" Wholesale Hoverboard take to fully
Before you buy, you have to know that a self balance scooter is an
electric device. So this motorized scooter needs to be charged. It
will fully charge in 2-3 hours. This is the advantage of self
balance scooter over our competition.
7. Is it legal to use a self balance scooter on streets and/or sidewalks?
HTOMT 6.5" Wholesale Hoverboard self balance scooter has a very compact footprint, (a little wider
than an average person's shoulders) it can easily be used on
sidewalks, however check with your local authorities to ensure that
it is not illegal to operate your Glidr on public sidewalks. We
ride them around everywhere